RPTF/ARSC Sound Collections Database
- The Turmoil Radio Collection documents the world's longest running punk rock and hardcore music radio program. Founded by Steven Kreitzer, it aired on Stony Brook University's campus radio station, WUSB (90.1 FM) on Wednesday evenings (8 to 10 p.m.) from December 1980 through 2004. The collection is comprised of approximately 100 cubic feet of items that document the Turmoil radio program; contents include correspondence, business files, sound recordings, magazines, fanzines, posters, broadsides, ephemera, textiles, and artifacts.
- Content types:
- Spoken word, Text, Perfomed music, and Still image
- Photographic print, Text document, Pressed 78rpm disc, Pressed 45rpm disc, Analog audiocassette, and VHS (including SVHS and VHS-C)
- 114 linear ft.
- Stony Brook University Libraries
- Online finding aid:
- View on library.stonybrook.edu