RPTF/ARSC Sound Collections Database
- Primarily interviews and live musical performances featuring international newsmakers to local musicians. Includes nearly complete (app. 450 hours) archive of live-performance show, "Sandy Bradley's POTLUCK," aired on KUOW in Seattle and about 50 non-commercial US stations between 1984-1995. Also hundreds of hours of live folk, classical and world-music concerts from Puget Sound region. A large portion of this material has been archived in digital (.wav/44.1/16) format (done in 2008).
- Content types:
- Performed music, Spoken word, and Still image
- Optical disc (including CD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, VCD), MiniDisc, Analog audiocassette, Digital Audio Tape (DAT), Polyester open reel tape, Acetate open reel tape, Digital audio file (including MP3, WAV, AIFF, etc.), Betamax, Text document, and PDFs
- > 1000 reel-to-reel analogue tapes, several hundred DATs, small number of cassettes, MDs, CDs
- KUOW-FM / Puget Sound Public Radio / University of Washington