RPTF/ARSC Sound Collections Database
- The KTRU Rice Radio archive includes audio created by the student radio station from 1969 - 2005, covering a variety of searchable topics, such as: news, sports, interviews, musician interviews, and speeches and lectures. To learn more about the Rice University KTRU Radio records and their complete contents, please visit our detailed inventory.
- Content types:
- Performed music, Sounds (Other than music & language), and Spoken word
- Analog audiocassette, Digital Audio Tape (DAT), Polyester open reel tape, and Digital audio file (including MP3, WAV, AIFF, etc.)
- 25 lin. ft.
- Woodson Research Center Special Collections & Archives, Fondren Library
- Online finding aid:
- View on archives.library.rice.edu